quinta-feira, 27 de maio de 2010

Blood

Life is passing through my veins.
oh, yes it is!
Blood is passing through my brains.
oh, yes it is!

Life's murdering the inside
turning back to the outside
when it feels it has time.

Death is running through my veins
Death is running through my brains
And I can not
I can not resist its calling
Blood is shedding through my eyes
Blood is dripping from your lies
And no I can not disguise
no I can not disguise
You're the pain on my inside
My life is running alongside your lies
And I can not resist your calling
The one that's making me cry inside.
Oh no, don't judge me
Oh no, let me be free
Don't judge me.
I'm here you just can't see it
How will you look at me?
The pain is near,
the house is near,
Your soul is dear,
And it should not be
I know no fear.
Oh let me be free!
All my life has been within your lies,
And no I can not disguise,
The hardships don't stop coming,
all my hopes won't stop fading.

And no I can not be free
Oh let me be free!
Don't murder me, this is all I can be.

Sem comentários: